This version contains large number of bug fixes and features. Major changes in this version:
- Added protocol activation bar
- Added bug report button for pre-alpha users to report bugs and make feature requests without leaving the game
- Modified color palette and added color grading
- Sound engine was completely re-coded from the scratch
- Added player level mechanism based on XP's gained by various events in game
- Main menu features...
BIG news here! The Crack has been greenlit! Thank you to all who supported us in this great journey. Now? Full throttle!
We are glad to announce that Lindsey Lorraine has joined to team as a voice actor! Welcome Lorraine! You can check her website at http://lindseylorraine.webs.com
We are currently working on integrating SSRSR (Screen Space Real-time Specular Reflections) to our upcoming game "The Crack". It'll provide a significant performance upgrade and more realistic environments. Because of it's technically uses already rendered image by default camera for creating reflections. Thanks for your great support! Keep following us.